The Manning Valley Business Chamber is an organisation of business and professional leaders whose purpose is to:
- Provide a forum for local business chambers to interact with each other as well as to engage with government and other community organisations.
- Develop mutally benefically relationships between member chambers.
- Provide a platform for creativity and innovative business practices in the region.
- Leverage administrative costs in an effective and sustainable way.
- Identify deficiencies in infrastructure, capacity or knowledge in the region which hold back economic development and agitate with relevant organisations to fill the gaps.
The member benefits in association with your membership of your local chamber will give every business the opportunity to assist in providing a strong united member base, with a strong voice in key local government lobbying and advocacy issues.